“Time to do more with less” is a worn out cliché. However it is REALLY time to do more with less, is it not? You are facing extreme budget cuts, your travel has been restricted, all your events and face-to-face meetings have been canceled, but you still have to fulfill your mandate and deliver results.
- Now is the time to communicate a compelling case of why your locale is ideal for cost effectiveness, geographic diversity, talent, language, and business continuity.
- There is no need to hire expensive account executives to travel and eat all year on your budget without delivering results. Right now, few can travel anyway.
- Results: We actually deliver a consistent stream of appointments every month between your top executives and prequalified, interested prospects we have already had conversations with about you.
- As independent media publishers, we create and push out content to our opt-in corporate audience, getting your message heard throughout the noise.
- Travel budget cut? We prospect the main events on your behalf. If you can’t (or shouldn’t) pay $25,000 to exhibit plus another $10,000 in travel expenses, don’t despair. Our team still attends the key events—as journalists, where we in addition to our reporting, are generating key connections, prospecting on your behalf, and gathering critical business intelligence for you.
- Results: You get qualified executives interested in your value proposition and want to meet. Not “likes,” views, business cards, clicks, or other vanity metrics. You still have to close the deal, but we bring the clients. My team and I have a proven track record of results.
Leverage our Database
Leverage our Media Reach
Leverage our unique ability to Create & Push Content
Would an exploratory call be prudent?